Structor has entered the market for telescopic masts for navigation lights to fulfil a demand for a technologically advanced mast that is lightweight, compact, easy to install and cost effective. A highly engineered standard concept has been developed for single stage, two stage and three stage masts. All their skills and expertise have been brought together to create a mast that combines strength, stiffness, dependability and aesthetics in one design.
Structor offes the most compact design in the market with high grade carbon mast sections. With their newly developed electric drive they offer a unique drive system that is compact and silent. All drive and control components are attached to t the mast offering easy installation and service. Extending up to 9 meters, these masts do not need stays to withstand hurricane force winds. With a standard design concept for the bare mast sections and hydraulic or electric drive system Structor can adapt to each possible design requirement on board of refit project or new builds.
• Full carbon light weight construction with stainless steel hardware.
• Watertight construction. Navigation lights are dry and protected when not in use.
• Hurricane proof aerodynamic design without stays.
• Housing Diameter only 366mm.
• Telescopic sections 267mm, 212mm, 150mm.
• Choose between Carbon print finish or painted in color of choice.
• Choose between hydraulic drive or electric drive.
• Suitable for Cantalupi or Lopolight navigation lights.
• Silent operation with soft start and soft stop.
• Operation from local control panel, from bridge or from handheld remote control.
• Compact but powerful LED downlights are optional.
• Weldable mounting adapters are always part of our supply.
• Customer service and support second to none.