Information for the treatment of personal data
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the undersigned Mistral Suisse Sagl, Mistral Trading Ltd and Mistral Corporation Sagl, as owner of the treatment of data in the person of Mrs. Cinzia Borghi that derive from the interaction with web services accessible electronically starting from the address www.mistralsuisse.ch, www.mistraltrading.eu, www.mistralcorporation.com, would like to inform you about the treatment of your personal data and invites you to authorize the processing of your data for the purposes described, voluntarily and freely expressing your consent to the data processing. The information is provided only for the owner’s site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
The owner of the treatment
Mistral Suisse Sagl
Via Cantonale, 11 – 6900 Lugano (CH)
Mistral Corporation Sagl
Via Cantonale, 11 – 6900 Lugano (CH)
Mistral Trading Ltd
147/1, St. Lucia Street – Valletta VLT 1185 (Malta)
Method of treatment
Your data will be processed at the headquarters of the owner in verbal and / or written form, with electronic tools and / or on paper, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes indicated, in compliance with the principles referred to in art. 5 par.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Minimization of the collected data
- Accuracy of data
- Limitation of conservation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Responsibility of the owner.
The treatments carried out concern the following data and purposes:
- Navigation data. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI notation
(Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for recording access to the site and for checking its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the contact data currently remain and do not persist for more than seven days.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user (eg name, surname, email address, telephone number) aimed at satisfying a specific user request / message using the services provided by the website. The provision is optional and voluntary, but necessary to respond to the request and for the user to receive a response.
The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Their absence or incomplete provision can make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or in any case as long as consent exists. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by employees in charge and authorized within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Data Controller, always and only for the purposes set out above, to guarantee data security and the confidentiality and protection of your rights. These data are not transferred to non-EU countries or international organizations. The data may be communicated, as far as their competence in carrying out assignments on behalf of the Data Controller, to external subjects responsible for the treatment, such as IT companies.
Data processing does not include an automated decision-making process including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
The Regulation grants you, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights, listed in articles from 15 to 22. You can therefore ask the data controller:
- access to personal data (art. 15): obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data and be able to access it;
- the correction of data (art. 16): obtain the correction of incorrect data and the integration of incomplete data;
- deletion of data – “oblivion” (art. 17);
- the limitation of treatment (art. 18);
- data portability (art. 20): receive the data provided to the owner and be able to transmit it without
impediments to another holder;
- to oppose the processing (art. 21);
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on treatment automated system that produces legal effects or affects its person (art.22).
Furthermore, you are entitled to:
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for data protection;
- withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment (art.7, paragraph 3). The right of withdrawal cannot concern cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
You can exercise the above rights at any time and free of charge, by contacting the data controller Mistral Suisse Sagl, Mistral Trading Ltd, Mistral Corporation Sagl (Mrs. Cinzia Borghi) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of violation of personal data deemed suitable to present a high risk for your rights and freedoms, it will be suitably notified without undue delay, in accordance with art. 34 of the Regulation.