Maritime Shipcleaning Rotterdam BV (MSR)
A unique company based in the Port of Rotterdam and with a branch office in the Port of Amsterdam, fully equipped and certified to carry out all kinds of works as per below on location all over Europe and on their own lay by berth at Service Terminal Eemhaven for vessel up to 210 meters, including shore crane where we can perform all kinds such as;
- Cleaning of various tanks/spaces/parts/area’s: Fuel oil tanks, HFO, MGO/DO/MDO, Service/Settling, Scrubber Sludge, Engine room /E.R. bilges / exchangers, Duct keel / stool space / pipe duct, Ballast Water, potable water, Sewage tanks, Sump tanks, Storage tanks (lub. oil, hydraulic oil), Voids, Hull (afloat), Pumping of various cargoes, TURN KEY PROJECTS, Bulk carrier, Cargo hold cleaning form dirty products (such as coal, pet cokes) to carry clean products (such as grain, wheat, peak scrap), Mega Yachts, De-bunkering.
- Emergency response: Oil spills on deck, Oil spills on water surface, Bunker spills.
- Tanker cleaning of: Inland navigation tank-barges(25-145 mtr), Sea going tankers (60-400 mtr), Cleaning DDP (Dirty Petroleum Products) suitable to carry CPP(Clean Petroleum Products), Vegetable oils to CPP.
- Supply/rental of: Cleaning detergents such as MSR160, MSR SC155, MSR S200, QUAY availability up to 200 mtr.
- IMO/ADR tank-containers: Tank container SWAB 25-35 m3, IMO/ADR road tankers, Road tankers (IMO/ADR), Vacuum raod tankers 10-35 m3 (IMO/ADR), Fluid tight containers.
Although we perform for emergency response on a worldwide basis, our day to day business are carried out in Europe in particular the Netherlands, Belgium and the German North Sea Ports.